May 31, 2013 to June 2, 2013
Sonoita, Arizona - Introductory - Facilitated by Nancy Coyne & Shelley Rosenberg
Cost: $500 — includes workshop materials, beverages & snacks and lunch of raw foods
In this Epona introductory workshop you will be given the opportunity to experience how your own mind and body react to emotional loading and unloading, along will the Epona basic skills and principles.
This introductory-level workshop is designed to improve horse/human relationships, strengthen connection to the intuitive authentic self, and bring awareness to old survival patterns of behavior that block our natural desire to move from surviving to thriving. The workshop will include one private riding lesson plus the following basic Epona philosophies, skills, and activities:
- Using Emotion as Information
- Accessing a More Authentic, Creative Presence
- Recognizing and Moving Beyond Conditioned Behaviors and Thought Patterns
- Boundaries: Establishing and Maintaining Clear and Consistent Personal Space
- Body Scan: Using the Body as a Sensing Device
- Hands-on Activities with Horses as Guides
- Developing Essential Skills for Building Authentic Community
This workshop meets the Epona prerequisite for an introductory workshop for individuals who wish to do advanced work at Epona, including the Apprenticeship Program.
Enrollment is limited to 6 participants.
For more information or to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-419-6467.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the event start date results in a credit of one-half the workshop tuition. There is no tuition credit for a cancellation 30 days or less before the event start date.