The ambitious international Healing with Horse online symposium will take place April 22 through 25. Author and equine-facilitated learning pioneer Linda Kohanov will speak on Saturday, April 24 from 9:15 to 10:30 am Pacific time (12:15 to 1:30 pm Eastern).
Event organizer Diedre Susana West has this to say about Linda’s upcoming presentation: “Linda will be providing a really lovely offering as an all-conference event to share her new multi-media course, Connections 101: Life Lessons from the Herd. Learn from the course, and pass on the learning by building programming for your own clients around this landmark body of information.”
Linda will offer some insight into how she designed the course for a wide variety of people who could benefit from taking horse wisdom back to the human world. She will also discuss ways this course can enhance equine-facilitated learning and therapy practices, as well as more conventional coaching, counseling and leadership training programs, and the benefits to horse training and riding programs in multiple disciplines. During the Healing with Horse presentation, she will show moving excerpts from this self-paced, professionally produced course, and discuss how professionals can be supported to teach this material through her network of trained Connections consultants.
“This is the most accessible Linda’s work has ever been,” Diedre says. “This is truly exciting material, and a talk you will NOT want to miss!”
“I’m very impressed with the symposium overall,” adds Linda. “A number of my Eponaquest colleagues and other imaginative, innovative professionals in the field will be presenting on some exciting topics. You can attend live, or receive recordings of all the presentations, or both. It’s a marvelous way to connect with the latest innovations in the field—without leaving the comfort and safety of your own home, saving the usual flight and lodging costs for such a conference as well.”
Use the following link to register for the Healing with Horse symposium: http://eponaquest.healingwithhorse.zaxaa.com/s/1441127355899
In honor of the event, Linda is also offering 15 percent off her 7-hour self-paced online course Connections 101: Life Wisdom from the Herd. Use the coupon code “15healinghorse” (through May 1) when you enroll for the course at https://nelda.tv/connections-with-linda-kohanov/
Diedre West produced a brief video with Linda about the course during an interview earlier this year. You can watch it at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvjwJSQ8eRI
Here are some of the additional topics that will be explored in the Healing with Horse symposium:
- Cultivating heart presence as self-awareness
- Calming & coregulation of the nervous system
- Facilitation skills both in person and for online settings that meet the global needs of these times
- How horsemanship can be taught to enhance consciousness, relationship, and wellness–for human AND horse
- How healing can be amplified in community or group settings, or in ways that are reciprocal
- Holistic healing support, as well as facility and equine management that enhances your horses’ wellbeing, wherever they live
- Understanding what’s possible with your horses through cultivating reciprocity and connection; and building your nonverbal, intimate and honoring language with your horses
- Create shifts within the session from presenters who practice their own channeling of messages that heal that which cannot be moved by your efforts at self-improvement alone.