Workshop and News Highlights
Workshops with Linda
- Workshop: Black Horse Wisdom » Amado, Arizona - Advanced - Facilitated by Linda Kohanov » January 25 to January 28, 2014
- Workshop: The Power Behind Nonviolence: Horse Sense for Challenging Times (5-Day Equine-Facilitated Intensive) » Amado, Arizona - Introductory and Advanced - Facilitated by Linda Kohanov » March 15 to March 19, 2014
- Workshop: The Power of the Herd: Leadership for the 21st Century » Amado, Arizona (Epona Eagle Way) - Introductory or Advanced - Facilitated by Linda Kohanov » April 19 to April 22, 2014
Workshops with Carol Roush
- Workshop: Epona Advanced Study Experience (EASE): Awakening to Your Life's Purpose Through the Way of the Horse (Week 1) » Amado, Arizona (Epona at Eagle Way) - Advanced - Facilitated by Carol Roush with Special Presentations by Linda Kohanov » February 1 to February 6, 2014
Workshops with Shelley Rosenberg
- Workshop: Emotional Loading » Tamworth, NSW, Australia - Facilitated by Shelley Rosenberg & Kylie Peters » February 20 to February 24, 2014
Download the Emotional Message Chart
Please download the Emotional Message Chart as offered in The Power of the Herd here:
A New Interview with Linda
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Eponaquest, LLC is a multi-disciplinary educational organization where humans, horses and other animals are supported in co-creating a new way of being, one that emphasizes authenticity, collaboration, and experimentation. The emphasis is on learning how to thrive rather than simply survive, expanding both human and animal consciousness/potential.
Eponaquest considers the constant interplay of body, mind, spirit, and emotion, developing intuition, flexibility, and inter-subjective relationship skills to balance Western indoctrination in logic, rigid methodology, competitiveness and objectivity — ultimately bringing these opposites into an empowered balance. Conventional and unconventional theories on the nature of human and animal consciousness/behavior are investigated, challenged, and constantly updated through a process of experiential investigation…